Current time: 07-18-2019, 01:59 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
mulitple /home
04-18-2019, 02:57 PM
mulitple /home
Smile hi, this is my first post but what i would like to sugest / wish for is multiple homes, for example my island is far away but there is a nuther house i own in rivershine, to put on top of that there is a gaming famaly run by allergenX whitch to join you have to sethome somewhere els, in conclution multiples homs eg /home 1 /home 2 /home 3 ect would be extremaly usefull, and im sure this could be a use to lots of utherplayters too, thanks for reding

-beemo
Find all posts by this user
04-18-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: mulitple /home
Staff have said no to this many times before due to the fact that it takes away the "survival" aspect of Cubeville. I agree it would be useful, extremely so, but Cubeville is meant to be a full on survival server with a few mini-games and some useful things to help out, like /sethome, but having multiple /homes would make it quite easy to just go anywhere you like once you've gone somewhere, instead of exploring Cubeville and the amazing builds people have created. Take for example having a favorite shop somewhere far away from anything, if you were to have multiple /homes, you could just go there once, do /sethome 1/2/3, and never go anywhere else again, instead of exploring and trying to find a good shop that's closer, since in the process you might find an amazing build you never knew about, etc. I'm not staff though Tongue, so you should prob wait until a nubmin comes meandering along to say the official answer Tongue (speaking of nubmins, sorry if this is minimodding, I tried not to make it minimodding)

[Image: VG2GJui.png]
04-18-2019, 05:28 PM
(04-18-2019 04:23 PM)EndarGaming Wrote:  Staff have said no to this many times before due to the fact that it takes away the "survival" aspect of Cubeville. I agree it would be useful, extremely so, but Cubeville is meant to be a full on survival server with a few mini-games and some useful things to help out, like /sethome, but having multiple /homes would make it quite easy to just go anywhere you like once you've gone somewhere, instead of exploring Cubeville and the amazing builds people have created. Take for example having a favorite shop somewhere far away from anything, if you were to have multiple /homes, you could just go there once, do /sethome 1/2/3, and never go anywhere else again, instead of exploring and trying to find a good shop that's closer, since in the process you might find an amazing build you never knew about, etc. I'm not staff though Tongue, so you should prob wait until a nubmin comes meandering along to say the official answer Tongue (speaking of nubmins, sorry if this is minimodding, I tried not to make it minimodding)

From what I heard there actually used to be a /sethome 2, but it broke in CV6.

[Image: aSZ5o3F.png]
04-18-2019, 05:40 PM
(04-18-2019 04:23 PM)EndarGaming Wrote:  Take for example having a favorite shop somewhere far away from anything, if you were to have multiple /homes, you could just go there once, do /sethome 1/2/3, and never go anywhere else again, instead of exploring and trying to find a good shop that's closer, since in the process you might find an amazing build you never knew about, etc.
^ Prolly the best answer I've seen in a long time.
If you could go anywhere you wanted without any cost or any time taken out of your day, you're asking for creative mode. CV is not a creative server. Travelling really isn't that hard. Players can run at quite a significant speed, plus with the addition of elytras, you can pretty much fly across the entire map in maybe 5 minutes.

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
04-18-2019, 06:31 PM
Quote:^ Prolly the best answer I've seen in a long time.
Thx Big Grin

[Image: VG2GJui.png]
04-18-2019, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2019 11:56 PM by Tisjstme.)
There is another thing too..
When someone like Allergen wants you to be/live in their place/village and they say 'set your home here'.
Don't do it. I have Allergen take me out to one of his places once and he told me to set my home there. I said no, and left.
You set your home where you want your home and don't change it cause someone said to. It's up to you not them.
So you go back out to your island and set your home and if you want to hang with Allergen then just walk out there or don't go.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
04-19-2019, 06:44 AM
I posted something like this a while back.

https://www.cubeville.org/forum/thread-16246.html

[Image: dYEBofG.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)