Current time: 07-19-2019, 07:32 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Kinda important change in my life right now
05-06-2019, 11:14 PM
Kinda important change in my life right now
Hey guys quick update: I will rarely be on the next few weeks or so due to a sudden change in attitude after a conversation I had today. From this conversation I have realized that although my work is getting done and is good enough, give that I am a second semester junior and I have quite a few grades that are on the bubble, I will be devoting a lot more time into the quality of work. And yes, that includes studying for once in my life. I will be on discord if you need me and I would love to talk about anything really, but through my experiences and conversations today I have realized that I really do want to be more than just being good enough. I’m sure that in the current place that I stand I will be successful and I will be able to do many things. I don’t want to explain it here in detail, but I would be happy to if you send me a message on discord or a forum message, but I would really prefer a discord one if you so choose. I am very thankful for all the love and support CV has offer, but unfortunately CV right now is just a distraction from my real goals that I have in life, which I am running out of time to work for. Thank you for reading his long message. (I know I said it earlier and I will say it again— please do reach out to me on discord as I would love to talk and have something else to do, I just know that when I go on CV I end up staying more than I originally intended because of the awesome people.)

Thanks for everything and everyone here and all the support, I really do appreciate it. I know I will be on a little- just don’t expect it to be as often as it has this past few weeks since getting back from a longer 8-ish month break.

Yours truly,
Shark

There was one point where me and McCraft2 accidentally blew up spleef....

[Image: CShark8.png]:

Founder at Arianoir and Delmar, come check us out!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2019, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2019 12:58 AM by Claw.)
RE: Kinda important change in my life right now
Haha, your message structure is similar to mine.

I truly understand your situation with school. I was in your shoes in the beginning of 2018, but made a decision to do better in school and try to focus more on it. The difference between you and me here is that I’m a Freshman and have a bit more time than you to waste. Either way, I’m sure you’ll come up with something!

Btw, I’ve seen you online a few times and in the forums. You’re a pretty cool guy! Maybe I’ll shoot you some messages and try to get to know ya a bit more when you have the time. Wink

Good luck!

[Image: 8de9fdbd2baa072194baadb49a019684.png]
[Image: a245bda6ae49c8c25f23e6dba03697da.png]

[IGN] GabeLeMage
[Prev IGNs] Clawbyte, Squidnub, ClawpunkMachine, Pengaun, Silvertrench, Mechalo
05-07-2019, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2019 01:57 AM by Tisjstme.)
Noo Shark... u just got back.. and was doin good on that build too.
Now who will I sell my concrete to.
I was hoping to see the finish of that build too.
Well Sad seems like I mightn't now.
Well U take care and do what u have to studies wise, and come on when u can to finish this.
If by chance you get back and its map 7, can I suggest.... Don't. Its easier to finish with a map, than to come on and start a build that can't be finished.
We all understand ur life is better to take a hold of than MC/CV is. Even though CV drags you in.
But one thing tho....
Do come back to visit and look around.
Take care Shark.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
05-07-2019, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2019 07:10 AM by Commodore_VIC_20.)
This sounds like another message I saw... (mine) Although yours is put much more eloquently. Tongue
I came to the same conclusion in my life and I have been away since March because of it. I wish you the best luck in your studies and in your life in general. Smile

Maybe we'll see each other on Discord or in-game some time once I resume partial or complete activity. Big Grin

[Image: 1zgJ2og.jpg]
"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
-East of Eden, Big Country
05-07-2019, 07:46 AM
(05-07-2019 01:55 AM)Tisjstme Wrote:  Noo Shark... u just got back.. and was doin good on that build too.
Now who will I sell my concrete to.
I was hoping to see the finish of that build too.
Well Sad seems like I mightn't now.
Well U take care and do what u have to studies wise, and come on when u can to finish this.
If by chance you get back and its map 7, can I suggest.... Don't. Its easier to finish with a map, than to come on and start a build that can't be finished.
We all understand ur life is better to take a hold of than MC/CV is. Even though CV drags you in.
But one thing tho....
Do come back to visit and look around.
Take care Shark.

I didn't say I would be completely be gone. Anyway, this should only be for about a month or so. I will be gone again for a week or so in late june, but I will make a seperate forum post for that when the time comes around. Thanks for your support tis, I really appreciate the help you have given me over these years in all my endeavours

There was one point where me and McCraft2 accidentally blew up spleef....

[Image: CShark8.png]:

Founder at Arianoir and Delmar, come check us out!
05-07-2019, 10:46 AM
Seya when you can get on.

Good luck in school!

[Image: Rz7OzOR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape...ity=medium]
Signature by Lime! Big Grin

Minecraft <3
05-07-2019, 09:20 PM
I will miss ya. We didn't get a real chance to talk much ... just a little.

I think that you are making a wise choice. I know it's hard, but it's the right one. I always say work hard to play hard. Work comes first, then play.

Take care, hope to see you soon.
(I don't know your discord name/#. If you want to PM it to me I will be glad to talk.)
05-11-2019, 02:34 AM
work hard on ur school! I hope u get A+ every time Big Grin

[Image: k1YW6Yo.png]
05-11-2019, 07:22 PM
(05-07-2019 07:46 AM)CShark8 Wrote:  I didn't say I would be completely gone...... Thanks for your support tis, I really appreciate the help you have given me over these years in all my endeavours.

Oh Mann.. this sounds like u r leavin mannn. Ur an old friend Sharky.. we go back a long way mann (as do many others).

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
05-12-2019, 08:48 PM
IRL things are very important to manage, looks like you're on track. You'll do well, see ya around Smile

[Image: 4sctehV.png]

[Image: wTqdTVY.png]

[Image: JDaThFe.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)