Current time: 07-19-2019, 07:29 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Village Greenlea Row Estate
05-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Greenlea Row Estate
Hey! I am applying my latest village, Greenlea Row Estates for village status - I beleive it has all of the requirements. In our village, we have a londony style of stone paths, with loads of rows of terraced houses. We have an animal barn farm, and a tree farm - along with 4 crop farms. All founders have their homes in an enclosed area. All founder homes are built 100% by the founders. We also offer larger variety of 10c homes. Also, we have a small dock, and at the area furthest away from the border wall, we have 2 corner watchtowers to fight mobs. Our tree farm has a few types of trees in it too. We are in process of building an apartment block with 4x4 rooms for 1c too. We have used LLO Reloaded mod to check all of our lighting which we guarantee is all perfect.

The wall doesnt extend all the way to the back of the map on the maplink as the border is actually a few blocks forward from the online map edge, so our wall is to where the real border is.

Maplink:
https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/3958/64/.../Cubeville

Founders:
ChiselChops
UnicornFarts1599

Mayor:
_Limecat (me Tongue)

I hope we qualify for village! Below are some photos of our lovely settlement.
Each photo enclosed has a caption
https://imgur.com/a/yf9yZgY

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2019, 12:57 PM
RE: Greenlea Row Estate
While I haven't gone to look yet, you don't mention a member. You must have at least one member to qualify for village status. Do you have a member?

[Image: bsIuV2o.png]
Find all posts by this user
05-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Ah i forgot that, SavageEmoji and davech(numbers at end)

05-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Woooo Gl, even though I am a founder xd

Quotes:
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened
-Dr Suess
Be the change that you wish to see in the world
-Gandhi
Good, Better, Best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
-St Jerome
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
-Vivian Greene
05-09-2019, 07:15 PM
Greetings,

I have inspected the area and you are off to a great start. I think it has the potential to be a nice village. There are just a couple of minor things that need to be resolved.

First, even though the east side of your village is right up against the world border, the wall is still required. On the possibility of a map expansion, a village is still required to remain safe, and so that 4th wall is still required. Please complete the wall.

The founder and member homes need to be decorated a little bit on the inside. They should look like someone either lives there or vacations there on occasion. Smile

Finally, there is a smoll shack on a little island just to the north of your proposed village that was built by chiselchops, one of your founders. That shack would end up in the no build zone, which is a 100 block buffer that would surround your village where no one is allowed to build. While it is allowed to remain there and could be grandfathered in with a small region, I think it would be better if it was removed if that is acceptable to chiselchops. Remember, only he can remove it as it is outside the village proper.

Other than that, your lighting looks pretty good except for a few spots which would need to be looked at. You have the farms, town hall, and town center. You are on the cusp of becoming a village and I think you have done a great job so far.

Once you have these items taken care of, reply here back in the forum and we''ll come and get you set up.

Have a great day.

[Image: uEwNzS5.jpg]
05-12-2019, 08:53 AM
Hey CD! We have fixed any possible lighting errors - only ones we could see were in the apartments. We have also built the wall on the back of the village. On the matter of chisel's shack on the island, I unfortunately havent been able to see him on, as I havent had much time to be on over the last few days as im quite busy IRL with my SATS coming up - I think grandfathering in a seperate region is a good option for this shack.

With the member decoration issue, JuJuangaA is our new official resident, and he has decorated his house. All founder's homes including mine are well decorated from what I have seen. Chisels is like an office, unis is locked, and mine is decorated too.

I hope we now are a village!

05-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Greetings,

Having reviewed everything, I am please to grant your request for village status. Congratulations.

[Image: uEwNzS5.jpg]
05-12-2019, 08:11 PM
Gratz.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)