Current time: 05-21-2019, 01:14 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
I Have No Permissions??
05-14-2019, 06:45 AM
I Have No Permissions??
Greetings,
Noticed that somehow my claim is a bit messed up so tried to remove it and reclaim. However I keep getting "no permissions" when I try to select it! I'm even standing inside the region!
How? Why?
Thank You!

Hey you! Yes you, the one reading this! Smile! There, isn't that better?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2019, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2019 08:12 AM by CShark8.)
RE: I Have No Permissions??
(05-14-2019 06:45 AM)BlockHeadLewie Wrote:  Greetings,
Noticed that somehow my claim is a bit messed up so tried to remove it and reclaim. However I keep getting "no permissions" when I try to select it! I'm even standing inside the region!
How? Why?
Thank You!

First, do /rg I
This will get the name of the region that you are standing in. After this, you should do /rg remove <region name>
This you should add the region name as it appears when you do /rg i, provided that you are the owner of said reason. I will put the link to a more accurate way of claiming a build right here: https://www.cubeville.org/forum/thread-5974.html
This is a video which you can follow to claim your land using a //wand, otherwise, you can still do /claimhere to claim a 29x29 area centered on where you are standing.
If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask pretty much anyone in game, or on the forums. We are glad to help!

There was one point where me and McCraft2 accidentally blew up spleef....

[Image: CShark8.png]:

Founder at Arianoir and Delmar, come check us out!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)