Current time: 08-20-2019, 05:05 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Really Important inFo Text INSIDE
06-10-2019, 01:56 AM
RE: Really Imporant inFo Text INSIDE
Wait after rift everything gets restored?

[Image: k1YW6Yo.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2019, 02:47 AM
(06-10-2019 01:56 AM)cra_Z11 Wrote:  Wait after rift everything gets restored?

Yeah, the rift will last a few hours, then after it's over the server will go back to how it was before the rift started

[Image: 9hFgfLU.jpg]
"A Sammich is not just a sandwich; it is not just a meal. Sammich is a term reserved for only the holiest and mightiest of all sandwiches. A Sammich is a true work of culinary art"
06-10-2019, 04:51 AM
Heads to the forge to begin crafting Thors Hammer...

[Image: aoLQ5TU.jpg?1]
06-10-2019, 06:55 AM
wait I'm confuzed. So rift will destroy all the things everyones made... and then no one will have anything to do exsept summer games? help me out here. and what if I still want to do my builds... Sad

[Image: YrT7Hhv.jpg]
Birch Hollows Spleef Hoster
MountainView Founder
And a MountainView spleef hoster
06-10-2019, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2019 07:01 AM by Kittycait_.)
(06-10-2019 06:55 AM)MCG8 Wrote:  wait I'm confuzed. So rift will destroy all the things everyones made... and then no one will have anything to do exsept summer games? help me out here. and what if I still want to do my builds... Sad
(06-09-2019 06:13 PM)Monikorpse Wrote:  Will I lose anything? No, the server will have a full backup before we enact Rift. After the Rift ends, all of your builds, inventories, and everyone else's things will all be exactly as they were before the Rift (as if it never happened at all).
as it says here ^^ this rift is what you call a "Mini-Rift" meaning as soon as it's finished, the SA's will roll-back the world so that nothing was destroyed and you can continue on building. :-)

[Image: U7onpRx.jpg]
06-10-2019, 07:24 AM
(06-10-2019 06:59 AM)Kittycait_ Wrote:  
(06-10-2019 06:55 AM)MCG8 Wrote:  wait I'm confuzed. So rift will destroy all the things everyones made... and then no one will have anything to do exsept summer games? help me out here. and what if I still want to do my builds... Sad
(06-09-2019 06:13 PM)Monikorpse Wrote:  Will I lose anything? No, the server will have a full backup before we enact Rift. After the Rift ends, all of your builds, inventories, and everyone else's things will all be exactly as they were before the Rift (as if it never happened at all).
as it says here ^^ this rift is what you call a "Mini-Rift" meaning as soon as it's finished, the SA's will roll-back the world so that nothing was destroyed and you can continue on building. :-)

Awesome! Big Grin

[Image: 1zgJ2og.jpg]
"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
-East of Eden, Big Country
06-10-2019, 08:36 AM
ok thx

MountainView Founder
06-10-2019, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2019 01:20 PM by Terror_on_Earth.)
(06-09-2019 10:19 PM)Commodore_VIC_20 Wrote:  Oh, wow. I might come out of my awayness to celebrate this! Tongue

Our inventories get restored after the map restores to the pre-rift state as well, correct? Smile

Yes. Inventories and everything get restored to how it was before rift. Nothing will be lost.

(06-09-2019 11:13 PM)AxlBrickmanYT Wrote:  Where will I find a rift army?

Rift army is not a necessity during rift contrary to the belief of some rift fans. You can just play rift how you want to play it. Within the rules, of course. Smile

[Image: Yt1MKlq.jpg]
06-10-2019, 01:16 PM
Now I am exsited!!!

MountainView Founder
06-10-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Really Important inFo Text INSIDE
/Me: Tisjstme watchin all the ppl go crazy over RIFT and giggles cause she's been through this like 5 times before... this will be Tis's number 6.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
06-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Yay! Finally rift! I have never played this before, but you can count me in! Big Grin

[Image: 0cJcvrF.png]
06-12-2019, 12:56 AM
Just noticed the title spells RIFT INSIDE with caps haha

[Image: cwlf6yV.jpg?1]
~Livin' the laifu~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2019, 11:58 AM
because this is a mid map rift, does that mean we have 2 years left of CV6? or does it just mean a rift within the time of the map?

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2019, 12:21 PM
(06-12-2019 12:56 AM)AnimeOtaku14 Wrote:  Just noticed the title spells RIFT INSIDE with caps haha

Wink

(06-12-2019 11:58 AM)Lime Wrote:  because this is a mid map rift, does that mean we have 2 years left of CV6? or does it just mean a rift within the time of the map?

Errrr no where in this thread did a staff member ever refer to it as a "mid map Rift", so I am not sure why it is being referred to as that in-game or wherever... This is a just a Rift. A small, simple, spontaneous Rift - where the map will continue on afterward.

[Image: we0xbOI.png]
[Image: ieMvChw.png?1]

[Image: c0ZjGRy.png]
06-12-2019, 12:22 PM
Rift? At this time??? Good thing I live in RivinBrick, so remote.

Yay Summer games rift! https://imgur.com/a/MONbH2D

IGN: KylaDaCookie
-Trained Birch hollows spleef host.
-Mayor of RivinBrick.

We need help in RivinBrick! Contact KylaDaCookie or Pizza4001 for more info.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)