Current time: 07-18-2019, 01:55 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
AQUAMARE: Houses avaible!
07-02-2019, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2019 11:39 AM by Eureka2013.)
Wink AQUAMARE: Houses avaible!
Located here: https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/2431/64/...Cubeville, Aqumare has been under construction for over a year. AstronomicDonuts, TheGhostWhoWalks, and myself have been hard at work making this village the best it can be. We are finally ready and very proud to say that buyable housing and shop plots are now available! Big Grin

At AM, we decided to make the houses pre-made so that they fit together with the theme of the entire village. The same is not true for shop plots though, as they are all inside of the AM mall and are much smaller than the houses. As of now, 17/22 houses are available for purchase, 21/21 shop plots are buyable, and all 15 single chests shops are ready to go.

If you wish to buy a plot or house, simply contact either AstronomicDonuts, TheGhostWhoWalks, or Eureka2013 and we can get you set up. All shop plots at 15c, all single chests are 5c, and the houses range from 20-55c. Happy shopping!

[Image: OBzvmfZ.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: AQUAMARE: Houses avaible!
OMG YES
I was waiting for this moment ALL my life!!!!!
Ill be right over - even if it involves spending ALL of my 600 cubes. Aquamares the best. One of my fave places ive ever seen not just in the server, but in the game.

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2019, 04:33 PM
ooh, we're neighbours! I'll be sure to check out the plots sometime soon Big Grin

.•♫•♬• I ᗩᗰ _KITTYᑕᗩIT Iᑎ GᗩᗰE, ᖴEEᒪ ᖴᖇEE TO ᔕᗩY ᕼI! •♬•♫•.
07-02-2019, 09:45 PM
Here is a recheck on that map link.. it didn't work.
https://www.cubeville.org/map/#/2471/64/.../Cubeville
Cool. I may come look at them later.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)