Current time: 07-17-2019, 05:03 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
This is me, right here!
07-10-2019, 11:22 PM
This is me, right here!
So a little while ago, I Posted a thread in Kitchen Sink called "This is me Right Here."
In the first post was a "Birb" and the words "This is me right here..." So I posted this in reference to my old username "ItsAColdyBluBirb" username. Then Commodore-vic-20 posted something Similar, saying, "well then this is me," and posted a picture of on of those old Commodore_VIC_20 computers, and then TigerDaWizard did a similar thing, in reference to his username... and so did Limecat, etc.

I thought this would be a fun forum game.

Here is how you play:

You Post an image of something that connects to your username, or a previous username. (Or what you do in CV, etc) After that, you say:

This is me right here, who are you, person below me?

And then the next person to post has to do the same, over and over. You may think this could get boring really fast, but here is the catch:

You have to guess what the next person's image is going to be like (e.g. It will be an object, food, animal, tree, plant, etc.) If you get it right, you will know when they post!

I know this is not the best forum game, but it is my first try ;-;

[Image: 78ufDvx.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2019, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 02:27 PM by vip2kea.)
RE: This is me, right here!
This is me right here, who are you, person below me?
https://imgur.com/a/xVajzK3

The “vip2” in my username connects with A White cane. But I don’t use A White cane anymore.

The person below me probs is, A computer???

[Image: Rz7OzOR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape...ity=medium]
Signature by Lime! Big Grin

Minecraft <3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)