Current time: 07-17-2019, 05:00 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Emerald Brook
07-12-2019, 04:42 PM
Emerald Brook
Hello! It’s me, _AgentX! I am in the process of getting village status for Emerald Brook. There are currently residential plots available. Pre-Built homes are also available for purchase, upon request.

Emerald Brook has many convenient features including a public mine system, large public farms, a Farmer’s Market, a community park, and an elytra platform (coming soon). It is a great place to build a house and meet new people. Emerald Brook is a simple yet beautiful place to build a home.

Let’s talk about prices:

House Plots: Most Residential Plots range from 5-7.5 cubes. There is a limited number available, but more will be built soon.

Pre Built Homes: These houses range from 5-20 cubes. They are only available upon request.

Contact _AgentX for details. You can send me a PM or talk to me in-game.

Thanks!

BlushSmileTongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Emerald Brook
Good luck! I love the name

[Image: YrT7Hhv.jpg]
Birch Hollows Spleef Hoster
MountainView Founder
And a MountainView spleef hoster
07-12-2019, 05:45 PM
good luck! Big Grin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1995]
07-12-2019, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2019 06:50 PM by Tisjstme.)
Good Luck. To get village stat, it doesn't take much time. I have seen some people get it within days. You may want to look into getting your region protection asap. Just go to the village requirements post here. All you need is basic buildings to get it. Then you can build it how you want without griefing.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
07-12-2019, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2019 06:50 PM by _AgentX.)
(07-12-2019 05:44 PM)MCG8 Wrote:  Good luck! I love the name

Thank you! SpaceSteve helped me come up with it! Big Grin

(07-12-2019 06:46 PM)Tisjstme Wrote:  Good Luck. To get village stat, it doesn't take much time. I have seen some people get it within days. You may want to look into getting your region protection asap. Just go to the village requirements post https://www.cubeville.org/forum/thread-16016.html

Tysm, Tis! Emerald Brook should gain village stat in a few days!

(07-12-2019 05:45 PM)Tiger Wrote:  good luck! Big Grin

Thanks, Tiger! Smile

BlushSmileTongue
Yesterday, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 10:13 PM by _AgentX.)
Emerald Brook is now an official village! House plots and Shop plots are now available, and I have lowered my price down to 5 cubes per plot! You can pm me or message me in-game for details! Thanks! Big Grin

BlushSmileTongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)