Current time: 08-20-2019, 05:15 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Wishlist for next map
08-05-2019, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 07:26 PM by Tisjstme.)
RE: Wishlist for next map
(08-05-2019 04:24 AM)WallyDonkey Wrote:  Red berries are all very easily farmable and once you have one you can easily multiply it.

If you've ever come across a desert of gravel ... then let me know.

There is a cool Berry farm run by Foxes that Cubfan built in Concorp. This thing is WAY over productive and the small size he built about 10 x 10 is Way too big. One would only need say a 5 x 5 and 1 fox to not over produce from it.

Wally as for a gravel desert.. well Yeah I have seen them, (in extreme hills). Gravel isn't always found under water. So could we plz have the farm out of the water for map 7.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2019, 08:48 AM
Ok just wanted to do a full Thread of all my things combined 1 thing i need to add is maybe giving you the option of allowing for tnt to explode in your area
Extremly useful for minigames

[Image: MCNT_5c2f54780b4bd_2.png]
08-06-2019, 06:22 PM
Like allowing it to break only in a subzone would be cool. But I don't have need for TnT or intend to ever use it. (Rifts excepted)

08-11-2019, 05:03 AM
Tnt woulf be really helpful and i think its "easy" to do

08-12-2019, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2019 01:05 AM by Blackrobed.)
-something like xisumahoids armorastand book [me: I agree. Therefore you are given a new way to express your creativity without going too far from vanilla Minecraft.]
-Rulechange for the hopper max of 150 [me: You will therefore be greeted with a higher chance of lag, possibly crippling you, hindering you from defending yourself from hostile mobs; and your Cubeville friends with more economical computers might not be able to meet you any more.]
-Schematica woriking right [me: If it previously worked wrong, then it shall be made to work right again.]
-/here to get a maplink for your current place [me: I agree. Therefore enabling you to conveniently navigate stormy waters and far-off lands.]
-beeing able to place shulkers in the farming world [me: I agree. Therefore easing transport for you.]
-haste2 beacon i the farming worle so its acuqlly wort it [me: That would spoil you, make it less worth it for any such occasion in which you make a farm separate from the farming world.]
-beeing able to get spawner w silktouch [me: That would be too far from vanilla Minecraft, making you less able to adjust to life outside Cubeville in the occasion that it closes, and making it too easy for you to get such rare blocks.]

The quest are cool, BUT they are wrong on this server so is doing stuff together and helping the other people and stuff but the quest are the complete opositw of this because you cant help and do them togther AND the are quite difficult when you forget what you need to do and finding the places [me: That would mean that if you do quests, you will not be any different, just a common Cubevillian, as they become so easy. They are designed to be a test of skill and resilience, not for fun.]

So in 1.13. And 1.14 a lot of farmable stuff has been added like:

-Corals, seagrass,seapickles and kelp

-red berries

-bamboo

all of this should be farmable in the farmlands [me: I agree. Therefore, 1.14 items don't have disproportionately high rarity compared to 1.12, let's say, items.]

-deadbushs also need to be farmable [me: I agree. Therefore, dead bushes won't be disproportionately and unreasonably inaccessible to you compared to other items.]

Say if I forgot something

Like elytras tridents should be buyable at admin shop for a good price [me: I agree. Therefore, dead bushes won't be disproportionately and unreasonably inaccessible to you compared to other items.]

There needs to be a way to get hearte of the seas [me: I agree. It would, therefore, not make Cubeville just like it is now, little difference between Cubeville and vanilla, more convenient for you. However, it must be an expensive crafting recipe, or any other way that makes those reasonably rare.]

Bells maybe [me: I agree. It would, therefore, not make Cubeville just like it is now, little difference between Cubeville and vanilla, more convenient for you. However, it must not be made too common compared to how common it is in vanilla; it should ideally have the same value compared to other items.]

And the stuff needs to be abit cheaper [me: That would spoil you, lower the values of something not meant to have its values lowered. Items in Cubeville should have the same value compared to other items than in vanilla; so you can adjust to vanilla, if Cubeville closes or something, easier. player (not admin)-owned shop prices are dictated by supply and demand and you should never tamper with it unless it does not correspond to supply and demand. Admin shops should price things the same as player shops.]

That was a long message
08-12-2019, 08:18 AM
Wanted to say there is already a command : /maplink
to get your position like the proposed /here.

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2019, 08:16 PM
(08-12-2019 01:04 AM)Blackrobed Wrote:  -being able to place shulkers in the farming world [me: I agree. Therefore easing transport for you.

-That would mean that if you do quests, you will not be any different, just a common Cubevillian, as they become so easy. They are designed to be a test of skill and resilience, not for fun.

-Corals, seagrass, seapickles and kelp
-red berries
-bamboo
all of this should be farmable in the farmlands [me: I agree. Therefore, 1.14 items don't have disproportionately high rarity compared to 1.12, let's say, items.]

-deadbushs also need to be farmable [me: I agree. Therefore, dead bushes won't be disproportionately and unreasonably inaccessible to you compared to other items.]
Like elytras tridents should be buyable at admin shop for a good price [me: I agree. Therefore, dead bushes won't be disproportionately and unreasonably inaccessible to you compared to other items.]

Bells maybe [me: I agree. It would, therefore, not make Cubeville just like it is now, little difference between Cubeville and vanilla, more convenient for you. However, it must not be made too common compared to how common it is in vanilla; it should ideally have the same value compared to other items.]

I think as for shulkers in the farm, I would rather say a end chest at the tp spot like in the big tree or the clay house at the birch/oak/clay farm, or the spruce hut, or the gravel house, etc.

Yeah Quests are meant to be a test of skill to aqurie the said quest. Like with SK you have to prove you can save money so you can sell and buy in a chest shop. Not just get it because you can.

As for coral fans, seagrass, seapickles, kelp, berries and bamboo. I think they can be farmed as usual in the fact they are easy to farm.
But as for coral blocks like I said they are hard to get.

Did you mean to copy/paste your dead bush answer to the trident one. Big Grin

There will only be a small amount of bells in the wild, so I guess they will cost a bit in an Admin shop.

(08-12-2019 08:18 AM)Lime Wrote:  Wanted to say there is already a command : /maplink

There is also /where or /whereami to find out where you are.

08-13-2019, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2019 12:04 AM by Blackrobed.)
This is what Tisjstme said, with things in square brackets being my additions.
(08-12-2019 01:04 AM)Blackrobed Wrote:  -being able to place shulkers in the farming world [me: I agree. Therefore easing transport for you.

-That would mean that if you do quests, you will not be any different, just a common Cubevillian, as they become so easy. They are designed to be a test of skill and resilience, not for fun.

-Corals, seagrass, seapickles and kelp
-red berries
-bamboo

I think as for shulkers in the farm, I would rather say a end chest at the tp spot like in the big tree or the clay house at the birch/oak/clay farm, or the spruce hut, or the gravel house, etc. [me: Not everyone has an end chest. Why make something less accessible when there is no reason to do so?]

Yeah Quests are meant to be a test of skill to aqurie the said quest. Like with SK you have to prove you can save money so you can sell and buy in a chest shop. Not just get it because you can.

As for coral fans, seagrass, seapickles, kelp, berries and bamboo. I think they can be farmed as usual in the fact they are easy to farm. [me: Wheat can also be farmed as usual. Why is there a farm for it, then? (If there is) It doesn't make sense to not have a kelp farm when there is a wheat farm, that is called a disproportionate and deliberate value difference]
But as for coral blocks like I said they are hard to get. [me: But too hard to get, compared to in vanilla, therefore must be made easier, though not too much easier to get, compared to vanilla, maybe through a(n) crafting recipe or admin shop.]

Did you mean to copy/paste your dead bush answer to the trident one. Big Grin [me: Yes, I should have changed dead bush to elytra and trident though.]

There will only be a small amount of bells in the wild, so I guess they will cost a bit in an Admin shop. [me: I agree. What is too hard to get, compared to in vanilla, must be made easier to get, though not too much easier, compared to vanilla, maybe through a(n) crafting recipe or admin shop.]

(08-12-2019 08:18 AM)Lime Wrote:  Wanted to say there is already a command : /maplink

There is also /where or /whereami to find out where you are. [me: P.S. doesnt maplink broadcast your location to global chat?]
08-13-2019, 03:25 AM
has completely lost track of what people are actually suggesting in all the mess of quotes Tongue

[Image: aoLQ5TU.jpg?1]
08-13-2019, 06:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2019 06:26 AM by Cityscraper.)
I also kind of lost track might tidy it up this evening

You can trade a bellnwith a villaher but since you can buy stuff like dead bushes or codwebs at admin shop

08-13-2019, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2019 08:54 PM by Tisjstme.)
Ok Black here's my lowdown.
Yes I agree that we need some sort of chest in the farms. What I suggested was to put end chest/s maybe scattered around the farms for our use. Cause endchests are so useful. And there is always my shop you could go to, to retrieve your items from the end chest and put in a shulker that I have a spot for located in my lobby. Or you could just sell to my shop your junk and make 5c and then buy a endchest from my shop.

Sorry to say this but there is no CV wheat farm in the farms portal. There is however, village/town/drop town farms which are classified as public farms.

I agree that coral blocks will need to be sold at Admin shops or crafted.

Dead Bushes, like I said, not sure with them cause not many people want them.

As for Tridents, they are get-able from drowned's. So if sold at Admin shop will cost a lot.

Finally Bells. Yeah I would say Admin shop for them or trade with villagers.

City: webs can be got with shears in mineshafts
or my shop. Big Grin

PLUS: I think Wally answered all this on page 1.

08-14-2019, 06:13 AM
cobwebs and deadbushes are not infinte unlike tridents

08-14-2019, 06:10 PM
(08-13-2019 12:03 AM)Blackrobed Wrote:  There is also /where or /whereami to find out where you are. [me: P.S. doesnt maplink broadcast your location to global chat?]
Dunno if anyone answered this but no, maplink does not broadcast your location in global, it only sends it to you. You can copy and paste that link to other people though.

[Image: 5TZYgvN.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)