Current time: 08-20-2019, 05:03 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Application Emerald Brook Spleef
08-05-2019, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 06:48 PM by _AgentX.)
Emerald Brook Spleef
After working on this project for quite a while, I have decided to apply for Arena Status for Emerald Brook Spleef.

[Image: rW0PNSW.png]

What is Emerald Brook Spleef?
Emerald Brook Spleef is a Spleef arena in the Games Center of the official village "Emerald Brook". It consists of 4 floors of spleef and a food shop.

Why is Emerald Brook Spleef unique?
Unlike most spleef arenas, Emerald Brook Spleef has biome themed floors. These floors consist of different blocks that you might see in a minecraft biome. This gives players a challenge because they will have to switch tools. Also, every single floor has a viewing deck.

What is the setup like?
The arena consists of 7 floors. (4 for spleef, 1 filled with water, 1 host room, and 1 lobby) The rules and announcements are in the lobby, along with donation and host chests, and the lift sign to the diner. You can also find the cheat-proof elevator in the lobby. The elevator is a tight room with all of the spleef floor lift signs. The shape and size keeps players from standing far away from the lift signs and reappearing on the spleef floor. Once players take the elevator, they will find themselves on the observation deck. There is a locked gate that I will open on the observation deck when a round starts. There is also pyramid shaped host roof (top floor) that the hosts can get materials from.

What type of spleef?
These are the current setups:
Top floor: 1 layer glass spleef in a lime and green checkered pattern
Second floor: snow biome (snow blocks, ice, and snow)
Third floor: 2 layer oak and spruce leaves
Bottom floor: Sand biome (sand, red sand, dead bushes, and cobwebs underneath)

What is the surrounding area like?
Emerald Brook Spleef is nestled on top of a hill in Emerald Brook. The farms are in front of the arena, and there is a beautiful garden to the side of the arena.

What is the diner?
The arena diner is an underground room with a rustic diner look to it. It sells food in small amounts. The diner is a great place to get a snack for spleef!

How will spleef be hosted?
I will host spleef. When spleef is about to begin, I will announce the location on global chat. When everyone arrives, I will ask them to read the rules. I’ll then hand everyone some shears and a silk touch shovel from the chest. Everyone will take the lift sign up to the highest floor, and I’ll unlock the gate. I’ll create a subzone that covers all of the spleef floors, and add a greeting that explains the rules in a more simplified version. I will then turn block-break to allow, and spleef will begin. Me and a team of spleef helpers (undecided) will stand on the observation decks or host room and observe the game. Whenever the game is over, the winner will receive a small prize like a diamond or a cool banner.

Credits:
Arena: _AgentZ/_AgentX
Garden Inspiration and landscaping: _Limecat
Awesome Building Helpers: Saewin and SpaceSteve

[Image: N9ACa9r.png]
[Image: HMCDiKA.png]
[Image: v24p4Th.png]
[Image: qBB4fPE.png]
[Image: i5A7q3z.png]
[Image: lVEkNNQ.jpg]
[Image: Ku8pZTD.jpg]
[Image: yqwqGQT.jpg]

I hope that this will become an arena. I want to say thanks to everyone who helped me, and thank you staff for your time and consideration.
Here is the Maplink Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2019, 07:32 AM
RE: Emerald Brook Spleef
Was a delight working with you around this project! - Best of luck!

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2019, 06:33 PM
Good Luck.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
08-09-2019, 09:00 AM
Good Luck! I like the biome floors btw.

[Image: 0cJcvrF.png]
08-09-2019, 11:53 AM
Thanks everyone Smile
(08-09-2019 09:00 AM)FrankABlacksmith Wrote:  I like the biome floors btw.
I’m glad you like them! I think they offer a unique challenge for players.
Smile

Proud to be a nub
Mayor of Emerald Brook
Founder of Oceanica
Member of Rift Army
08-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Voting has now started for Emerald Brook Spleef. Please remember not to change any of the build during this time. Results should be ready on or soon after August 23rd, 2019. Good luck! Smile

[Image: 9hFgfLU.jpg]
"A Sammich is not just a sandwich; it is not just a meal. Sammich is a term reserved for only the holiest and mightiest of all sandwiches. A Sammich is a true work of culinary art"
08-09-2019, 03:50 PM
Ok! Thanks, Delf Smile

Proud to be a nub
Mayor of Emerald Brook
Founder of Oceanica
Member of Rift Army
08-09-2019, 08:50 PM
good luck!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1971]
Proud co-mayor-nub of Oceanica
bah is life
bah is love
bah is ALL
08-10-2019, 09:09 AM
Good Luck!!

[Image: YrT7Hhv.jpg]
Birch Hollows Spleef Hoster
MountainView Founder
And a MountainView spleef hoster

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)