Current time: 09-17-2019, 07:14 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Selling selling Lakeside Pines :)
08-08-2019, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2019 09:32 PM by Thomcau.)
selling Lakeside Pines :)
Hello, Thomcau here, I am selling Lakeside Pines in which I am the owner. Lately it hasn't been that active because none of the founders are on when I am on which prevents us from communicating with each other which is a problem. I am willing to sell my village for a low price of 300c in-game. Thanks for reading my offer Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: selling Lakeside Pines :)
uh.. i'm not sure if you can sell a village..

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2026]
bah is life
bah is love
bah is all
08-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Just a quick note: Make sure all other village Founders are in agreement to sell the village. All Founders must agree to sell the village, otherwise the sale cannot go thru.

I'm AFK. Well, not really. I'm just not paying attention to the game, but don't worry. I'm still paying attention to the game.

[Image: EE3QTGr.jpg][Image: V2MD2B0.jpg][Image: Q0h0bXq.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2019, 06:42 AM
If all founders agree I will buy

[Image: dYEBofG.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2019, 07:18 PM
I have a question.
Who is the mayor for Lakeside?
You have done so much with the place in a short time. Did you know that you could still continue even if the other founders are never there when you are. You just have to have a book in a chest near the town hall that they are all added to and relay messages through that.
Just an idea of what you could do if you still want to be part of the place. If your founders have left CV then you could get new ones or go it alone on the village to improve it. (but if u want town and a portal you will need founders)
Anyway good luck.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
08-09-2019, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2019 07:56 PM by Coldy.)
Uh... Thom? I would not really like to be selling Lakeside Pines, so uh... yeah... I don't really agree to be selling Lakeside of which I am a founder

[Image: duFyPg2.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)