Current time: 08-20-2019, 05:04 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
What's the latest?
08-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Tongue What's the latest?
Hey all! Some of you may recognize me, though I know a lot of new people have probably joined since I've been on haha. So many new names that I don't recognize! :o

For those who don't know me, I'm Luma! I've been playing on CV for... 7 years now? Although lately I haven't been too active... and by lately I mean the last year or two haha.

I've been feeling nostalgic and I'm curious to know what's been going on nowadays! Although I hop on the server now and again, I'm never on long enough to know what's been happening.

So, let me know what's happened in the last 1-2 years! Any big events? New memes? If you're new, say hi!

For those curious to what I've been up to, well... still drawing haha. Even going to art school! But enough about me...

Anywho, it's been a hot minute, but it's nice to see the forum being active, see you soon!

~Luma <3

Beleaf in Ara, for thy banana is freezing
[Image: V4kYV37.gif] [Image: aqNS2sp.jpg] [Image: V4kYV37.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2019, 06:40 AM
RE: What's the latest?
Let's see summer games voting began recently and was a few months ago and this is the 6 map and you should out all of the newer posts.

[Image: dYEBofG.jpg]
08-09-2019, 12:49 PM
(08-09-2019 06:40 AM)REDRATH Wrote:  Let's see summer games voting began recently and was a few months ago and this is the 6 map and you should out all of the newer posts.

Ooh games, I think I remember doing some kind of summer games last year, or at least something like it.

Thanks! I’ll check out the posts Smile

08-09-2019, 02:18 PM
I joined in April 2017. I've seen you in some old forums posts but not in-game. Hopefully, I can meet you in-game sometime soon! Smile

[Image: 8de9fdbd2baa072194baadb49a019684.png]
[Image: a245bda6ae49c8c25f23e6dba03697da.png]

[IGN] GabeLeMage
[Prev IGNs] Clawbyte, Squidnub, ClawpunkMachine, Pengaun, Silvertrench, Mechalo
08-09-2019, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2019 04:53 PM by AxlBrickmanYT.)
(08-09-2019 02:18 PM)Claw Wrote:  I joined in April 2017. I've seen you in some old forums posts but not in-game. Hopefully, I can meet you in-game sometime soon! Smile

Huh. Claw, I thought you joined in August 2018 or something?

aNyWaY

Hello, I joined in Feburary 2018. Now if you excuse me, I will play roblox now.

[Image: aSZ5o3F.png]
08-09-2019, 06:58 PM
Hey! I don't believe we've met before, I'm Twig - I've been here around two years now. Nice to meet you! :)

That's super cool you got into art school, I'm really happy for you! :D Do you have anywhere we can see your art?

Hope to see you ingame sometime soon!

[Image: 5TZYgvN.png]
08-09-2019, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2019 07:02 PM by Tisjstme.)
Luuuummmmaaaaa. Long time!
As you can see I am still on CV and very active.
Last 2 years you say... ok...
Well as you know this is map 6 and its been here for over 2 years now. Yes it's the longest running map to date. We have had two 500 expansions to the map, one being in the last few months. We had what I call 'mid map rift' a while back, it was only about 4 hours long. I missed it cause it was in my night. I have to sleep, Big Grin.
There is a saved world for map 5, where you can visit and reminisce on past builds.
We have had some awesome Build Battle comps, which can still be looked at. There was Nub Shack, Nether, Island and Free build. Then we had one to become a Quest Builder, winners were SecretMermaid, Talsair, SpamSammich and me. We have just completed one for PvP arenas which is still in the vote process. These have been done in a Creative world.
Like always there is awesome builds all over the map.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
08-10-2019, 09:05 AM
I don't think I've met you before but I'm MCG8 I've been on CV for 2 and a half years Big Grin I love to draw doodle etc also I love to play on CV Big Grin I hope I can see you in-game ^.^

[Image: YrT7Hhv.jpg]
Birch Hollows Spleef Hoster
MountainView Founder
And a MountainView spleef hoster
08-10-2019, 11:30 AM
Hiya! I dont think I have met you before, But my name is Lime Big Grin! I joined CV on April 4th 2018, and I have been playing here pretty much daily since. I hope we can get to know eachother better in game Big Grin
Also I like art....

New things:
There was a mini-rift to start summer games.
There was a summer games build battle for PVP arena.

Loads of new towns. Here are all towns atm :

Passing:
Serenity
Delmar
Fugang
Mountainview
Hoth

Quality:
Zephyr Dunes
Nightshade
Edge Of Nowhere
Primarie

Premium:
Aramore

Loads new landmarks too Big Grin

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2019, 12:03 PM
Hey there! I don’t think I have met you, but I am _AgentX! (_AgentZ in-game) I’ve been playing on CV for almost 2 years. Welcome back! Big Grin

Proud to be a nub
Mayor of Emerald Brook
Founder of Oceanica
Member of Rift Army
08-10-2019, 02:28 PM
luma hi! welcome back, I thiiiink we've spoken a bit way back when! or at least I've seen you around hehe, if not it's very nice to meet you! Smile

[Image: U7onpRx.jpg]
08-10-2019, 06:03 PM
Hate to stray off topic but to answer this...

(08-09-2019 04:52 PM)AxlBrickmanYT Wrote:  
(08-09-2019 02:18 PM)Claw Wrote:  I joined in April 2017. I've seen you in some old forums posts but not in-game. Hopefully, I can meet you in-game sometime soon! Smile

Huh. Claw, I thought you joined in August 2018 or something?

aNyWaY

Hello, I joined in Feburary 2018. Now if you excuse me, I will play roblox now.

I joined April 2017 for the first time and played for a little while then quit and rejoined June 2018.

[Image: 8de9fdbd2baa072194baadb49a019684.png]
[Image: a245bda6ae49c8c25f23e6dba03697da.png]

[IGN] GabeLeMage
[Prev IGNs] Clawbyte, Squidnub, ClawpunkMachine, Pengaun, Silvertrench, Mechalo
08-10-2019, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2019 11:30 PM by Luuuumaaaa.)
(08-09-2019 06:58 PM)Twigleg Wrote:  Hey! I don't believe we've met before, I'm Twig - I've been here around two years now. Nice to meet you! Smile

That's super cool you got into art school, I'm really happy for you! Big Grin Do you have anywhere we can see your art?

Hey! I seem to recognize your name... but I don't think we've ever spoken in game!

And most of my stuff is over on deviantart! https://www.deviantart.com/lumatora
(Link if you or anyone is interested)

Thanks!

(08-09-2019 07:01 PM)Tisjstme Wrote:  Luuuummmmaaaaa. Long time!
As you can see I am still on CV and very active.
Last 2 years you say... ok...
Well as you know this is map 6 and its been here for over 2 years now. Yes it's the longest running map to date. We have had two 500 expansions to the map, one being in the last few months. We had what I call 'mid map rift' a while back, it was only about 4 hours long. I missed it cause it was in my night. I have to sleep, Big Grin.
There is a saved world for map 5, where you can visit and reminisce on past builds.
We have had some awesome Build Battle comps, which can still be looked at. There was Nub Shack, Nether, Island and Free build. Then we had one to become a Quest Builder, winners were SecretMermaid, Talsair, SpamSammich and me. We have just completed one for PvP arenas which is still in the vote process. These have been done in a Creative world.
Like always there is awesome builds all over the map.

Ah, Tis, nice to see your still active! It seems whenever I do hop on I see your name now and again. I heard about the build battles when they first started I think, but I never got a chance to check them out.
Also, that rift sounds interesting haha I miss rift oddly enough!
Anyway nice to hear from you!

(08-10-2019 09:05 AM)MCG8 Wrote:  I don't think I've met you before but I'm MCG8 I've been on CV for 2 and a half years Big Grin I love to draw doodle etc also I love to play on CV Big Grin I hope I can see you in-game ^.^

I don't believe we've met but I have seen your name on the forum in the creative corner! I love meeting fellow artists, hope to see you in game, too!

Just so I don't flood the chat with more of my own replies, I'll just say thanks all for the replies!

I didn't directly reply to you guys but thanks, Claw, AxlBrickman, Lime, AgentX, and KittyCait!

PS, Thanks Lime for the list, wow I didn't expect to see so many new landmarks!
PPS, Kittycait, I definitely remember you but I know we probably didn't speak much, but nice to see you still around!

Again, thanks all, I feel that warm welcome I always get when coming back to CV :,) you guys are too awesome

08-11-2019, 04:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 04:52 AM by Cityscraper.)
I like that your are a fan of giant posts/replys.
You art seems amazing will you sell some for vubes like secretmermaid(for forum avatars)

I think i play since august last year or that before i need to look that up

2 years already!?!

[Image: MCNT_5c2f54780b4bd_2.png]
08-11-2019, 11:43 AM
(08-10-2019 11:21 PM)Luuuumaaaa Wrote:  
(08-09-2019 06:58 PM)Twigleg Wrote:  Hey! I don't believe we've met before, I'm Twig - I've been here around two years now. Nice to meet you! Smile

That's super cool you got into art school, I'm really happy for you! Big Grin Do you have anywhere we can see your art?

Hey! I seem to recognize your name... but I don't think we've ever spoken in game!

And most of my stuff is over on deviantart! https://www.deviantart.com/lumatora
(Link if you or anyone is interested)

Thanks!

Thanks for the link! Your art's super pretty :3

[Image: 5TZYgvN.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)