Current time: 08-20-2019, 05:26 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
*sigh* This again :/
08-12-2019, 08:45 AM
Sad *sigh* This again :/
Well, I first want to apologize for my absence. Life was really crazy this summer, and the time just sort of got away from me. I want to spend some time before school starts in a couple of days.

Once school starts, I probably won't have much time to play. This is my senior year and I will be busy with college and scholarship applications as well as just all the responsibilities someone of my age has. Sad

It really pains me to say this, because this place is like a second family to me, but I don't know when I'll return. It's possible I will have time to play some weekends or some holidays, but I can't tell right now. I might have to wait until I'm graduated to play more. I'm really sorry. Sad

So, I guess this is farewell for now at least. I'll still be active on Discord and the forums.

[Image: 1zgJ2og.jpg]
"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
-East of Eden, Big Country
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: *sigh* This again :/
Really sad to see you go, you have been an amazing member of our community.
On the other hand, I do hope to see you someday in the future, maybe when you have graduated
Big Grin
I wish you all the best with college!

~Lime

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2019, 10:38 AM
(08-12-2019 10:17 AM)Lime Wrote:  Really sad to see you go, you have been an amazing member of our community.
On the other hand, I do hope to see you someday in the future, maybe when you have graduated
Big Grin
I wish you all the best with college!

~Lime

Thank you. I hope I can play a little during this hectic time as well. Big Grin

"Some days stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?"
08-12-2019, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2019 01:07 PM by Kittycait_.)
take all the time you need, good luck with school and life!! we'll miss you loads, come visit once in awhile! Big Grin

[Image: U7onpRx.jpg]
08-12-2019, 03:49 PM
(08-12-2019 01:07 PM)Kittycait_ Wrote:  take all the time you need, good luck with school and life!! we'll miss you loads, come visit once in awhile! Big Grin

Thank you! I intend to Big Grin

08-12-2019, 04:08 PM
Sad to see you go comm. Best of wishes to your senior year! We’ll miss you, you have been the most wonderful part of CV since you joined Smile Hope to see you sometime this year or after you graduate!

Again, best of wishes Big Grin

[Image: 78ufDvx.jpg]
Your Average Norwegian Nub

Lakeside Pines Founder

Sunflower Grove Founder

Member of Rift Army

Mayor of Oceanica
08-12-2019, 04:14 PM
(08-12-2019 04:08 PM)_Coldy_ Wrote:  Sad to see you go comm. Best of wishes to your senior year! We’ll miss you, you have been the most wonderful part of CV since you joined Smile Hope to see you sometime this year or after you graduate!

Again, best of wishes Big Grin

Awww... thank you so much Blush

I'll be sure to visit. I hope to see you as well. Smile

08-12-2019, 08:44 PM
Good luck with your studies Comm. Will miss you too. But I know you will be back to visit... They all come back here eventually.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
08-12-2019, 09:32 PM
(08-12-2019 08:44 PM)Tisjstme Wrote:  Good luck with your studies Comm. Will miss you too. But I know you will be back to visit... They all come back here eventually.

Thank you. Smile

* Commodore_VIC_20 in Terminator voice: I'll be back

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)