Current time: 08-20-2019, 04:58 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Other [CLOSED] Blackrobed Express
08-14-2019, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2019 01:16 AM by Blackrobed.)
[CLOSED] Blackrobed Express
You may be busy, so we'll keep it simple.
- Place a chest anywhere in the world with the items you want to send. [Sorry, Blackrobed Express is Currently Closed.]
- cmodify Blackrobed, then left click chest
- /pay Blackrobed 12.35 (If the items in the chest take more than five inventory slots, you must pay an extra 1.15c per inventory slot)
- PM me with coordinates of chest, coordinates of destination, and username(s) of those who the package is for.
- We will pick up the items and place a chest at your destination that is only accessible (and breakable) by whom the package is for.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2019, 01:15 AM
Send >Anything<, From >Anywhere<, To >Anywhere<
Send >Anything<
From >Anywhere<
To >Anywhere<
Through >Blackrobed Express<
(click here for CV thread)
08-14-2019, 02:19 AM
RE: [CLOSED] Blackrobed Express
I'm not sure why there were two separate posts for this, so I merged them into one. Please remember that just because a post doesn't gain traction right away doesn't mean you need to close it or open a new one for people to see, it just takes time Smile

[Image: 9hFgfLU.jpg]
"A Sammich is not just a sandwich; it is not just a meal. Sammich is a term reserved for only the holiest and mightiest of all sandwiches. A Sammich is a true work of culinary art"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)