Current time: 08-20-2019, 04:59 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Poll: B.B
I think this might work and would be a good idea.
I dont think this would really work / be possible
[Show Results]

B.B
08-15-2019, 12:28 PM
B.B
So yeah....
I know how hard it is for yall to set up Build Battles, but maybe, I would love to see another BB before next summer. I have an idea to make this less tiring and stressfull for the staff.

Maybe somewhere round febuary-april, there could be a BB like the one last summer, where over 3/4 weeks, there are 4 categories, every week a different one, basic 50x50 plots maybe made from stone slabs, and they are refreshed every week instead of having a brand new map. At the end of the 4 weeks, the winner for each category will be announced along with all the honorable mentions n'all.

I hope you like my idea Smile

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2019, 12:38 PM
RE: B.B
Cool idea, but I believe this would increase the amount of work and stress to make that happen.

[Image: Yt1MKlq.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
08-15-2019, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2019 06:19 PM by Tisjstme.)
RE: B.B
BB's are fun to do, but I can't say they are not stressful. I quite enjoyed doing the summer ones last year in 4 weeks with the 4 builds. They took a lot of time and where a learning curve as to how good one has become with building and also their creativity. I learnt a lot about myself in this time and when the QBB came along I knew I could do it.
It would be fun to have more BB's just to try ones hand at learning different styles, giving people a chance to improve their skills.
Back on map 4 there was Blue Luna Castle and they had an area in the CV world for BB's. Maybe you could do that?

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)