Current time: 09-17-2019, 07:21 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Service My Dream, My Plan.
09-01-2019, 02:53 PM
My Dream, My Plan.
Hey CV.
This aint one of my usual threads, this is serious.
I am thinking about launching a service, a charity.
This is for something I feel deeply of.

I think that new players, that may be young, or just inexperienced on CV should have a way to enjoy cv the way we do with our mega-bases and our diamonds, learn about the server in a calm environment with us.

So heres my plan. A way to let the new ppl experience CV the way we do.
Most of you, this will sound completely gibberish to but...

In the UK we have something called Council Housing. Council housing is a housing scheme in the UK, its basically houses that you rent for a very low price, provided by the authorities and government. In each town there is usually 1 or 2 council estates - large areas of council housing. I live in a council house at the moment and its pretty good.

My idea is, is to recreate this idea of a charity/government/council/authority/group sort of owned housing area. This would be kinda like a town but it wouldnt be official, or be as formal as a town. It would consist of lots of similar sized simple, but very well built homes for newer, inexperienced, or younger players searching for a house. All houses would be together, all the new players could learn and live in good class housing together. Players that are experienced and have been on longer will also be able to have one of these, but keep in mind that it is strongly aimed at the new audience. And also, all of the houses will be free. The estate will have nescessities - shops, a park, and more.

If anyone wants to help make my dream come true then talk to me in game, DM me on discord or PM me on forum.

Donations are welcome, pls donate to /money pay LimeMelmCat in game.

Lord Of Melm Army.
Founder Of Sunflower Grove
Came Second In Build Battle

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Melm is power. Melm is us. Me and sam are the lords of Melm. We are your lords.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: My Dream, My Plan.
Cool idea Lime.
We have housing estates like that in Australia too, called housing commission homes, where rent is a lot cheaper than normal and you have to be destitute to get one...
I like your idea of FREE. I have always been a person of free stuff ever since the first Dragonvale back in 2013.
I thought that Overdale and Rivenshire were villages like that but without the prebuilt homes and run by staff.
But I see what you're trying to do here. I think having a home that is pre-built and people only get access to the chests and furnaces etc would be great.

[Image: gH5DYm3.png]
Find all posts by this user
09-02-2019, 02:21 AM
Eyy so! We have a team built up consisting of Me, Majesto, and Autumn_Dance, weve decided to locate in the middle of an ocean near to the southeast drop Big Grin we have 1 house done so far, its on a giant cobble platform Big Grin

Lord Of Melm Army.
Founder Of Sunflower Grove
Came Second In Build Battle

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Melm is power. Melm is us. Me and sam are the lords of Melm. We are your lords.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2019, 09:07 AM
Hey Lime, if you need any help, count me in! I would love to help out on this Project.

[Image: duFyPg2.jpg]
09-02-2019, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2019 11:11 AM by Tiger_Kane.)
i could help out with like making parkours and stuff to do around the town if u need some Smile

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2026]
bah is life
bah is love
bah is all

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)