Current time: 09-17-2019, 07:15 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
CV Nub Chronicles!
09-11-2019, 02:44 PM
CV Nub Chronicles!
Hey everyone! This is the nub chronicles, a story im working on. Its basically a comedy of the day-to-day life of CV citizens, interpreted in a funny way. Heres the first part...... Well its more of an intro, but if YOU want me to add you into the story(Im decent at writing, got top writer at the end of primary/elementary) just reply here with your character and personality and we can build up a cool nubby RP ish storyline game!

PART 1
LimeMelmCat logged on and was greeted by this new nubtown that him, Titan and Bird have been working on. He notices loads more has been built, upon the dust-engulfed, dry, barren desert, of which a spring of life came to. He walked inside his niceish looking andesite hut and then went to hub.... As he entered the far west drop, he was swept down into the slime by a haze of blue, as he loaded his elytra, and pulled the cord on a firework, he swept over the lush but murky swamps towards Sunflower Grove....

Lord Of Melm Army.
Founder Of Sunflower Grove
Came Second In Build Battle

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Melm is power. Melm is us. Me and sam are the lords of Melm. We are your lords.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2019, 02:58 PM
RE: CV Nub Chronicles!
i like it. also i would like to be in it.

my character is REDRATH. my personality: i like to build and fight and lead people

[Image: dYEBofG.jpg]
09-12-2019, 02:08 AM
Mk Part 2...

Diary entry 2.
I was walking out of my house in a random nubtown I must have been involved in, when i saw the sun rise up with shades of burgundy, scarlett, and magenta. I needed even MORE rails so I went to spawn and bought a few more stacks, for some rollercoaster of some sort.... As I entered back into the SM9 portal, I noticed some nubleader named 'REDRATH' was walking around holding a flag, followed by 5 unnamed nubs. He wasnt actually bothered that like 5 nubs were following him.... I think he might have been doing some sort of leadership ritual....

Lord Of Melm Army.
Founder Of Sunflower Grove
Came Second In Build Battle

[Image: oO8XviX.png]
[Image: f59LMdD.jpg]
Melm is power. Melm is us. Me and sam are the lords of Melm. We are your lords.
09-12-2019, 03:48 PM
(09-11-2019 02:58 PM)REDRATH Wrote:  i like it.

[Image: dYEBofG.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)