Current time: 07-18-2019, 01:59 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
PvP Glitch
01-24-2011, 03:58 PM
PvP Glitch
When a player has PvP off, you are still able to hurt them using a bow and arrows.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Re: PvP Glitch
How many people actually want PvP (outside of in a specific gladiator type colesium as someone suggested)?

Perhaps we should turn it off for the meantime to avoid the griefing (you killed me!) until it is a bit more stable. Heck, we need to build a colesium to hold that sort of sanctioned PvP event anyways.

"While my actions are rarely as dark as ShadowGator, I assure you, my mind is." - Inutterable
[Image: Cateyes-main.png]
Find all posts by this user
01-25-2011, 09:29 AM
This glitch is and has been posted on the front page sense the first day of build 17 went out.

I am a Phanky and I diggy diggy hole
01-25-2011, 02:59 PM
phanku Wrote:This glitch is and has been posted on the front page sense the first day of build 17 went out.
It probably shouldn't be posted because that's like telling people how to kill people.
01-25-2011, 03:34 PM
Its also letting our users know that if they do turn on pvp that they need to log out to turn it off.
This I believe is important information for Cubevillians.

I am a Phanky and I diggy diggy hole
01-25-2011, 03:51 PM
I only saw the glitch about PvP being turned off only when you reconnect on the front page. Even after it's turned off, you can still be damaged by arrows though.
01-26-2011, 02:28 PM
That's not what I am talking about, you shouldnt post anywhere that you can still damage someone with a bow with PVP off because that's just telling people to do it.
01-26-2011, 02:54 PM
If someone tries to damage you, and you are not actively on PvP, then they can be banned...

"While my actions are rarely as dark as ShadowGator, I assure you, my mind is." - Inutterable
[Image: Cateyes-main.png]
01-26-2011, 05:23 PM
That still don't mean we should advertise a glitch that can easily be exploited...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)