Current time: 08-24-2019, 09:55 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Xeta
(Citizen)

Registration Date: 04-02-2015
Date of Birth: 12-10-2000 (18 years old)
Local Time: 08-24-2019 at 08:55 AM
Xeta is currently away.
Reason: I find it hard, it's hard to find, the will... whatever, nevermind
Away Since: 07-14-2019     Returns on: 12-10-2084

Xeta's Forum Info
Total Posts: (Find All ThreadsFind All Posts)
Time Spent Online: 3 Months, 4 Weeks, 9 Hours, 28 Minutes, 50 Seconds

Xeta's Contact Details
Homepage:
Email: Send Xeta an email.
Private Message: Send Xeta a private message.
ICQ Number:
AIM Screen Name:
Yahoo ID:
MSN ID:
Additional Info About Xeta
Sex: Male
Bio: So you like to read obscure user profiles in your spare time, hm? I guess that's something the two of us have in common, then. In any case, I'll simply assume that I'm a "literally who" in your eyes, and allow you some background: I'm an old player who spent (and arguably, wasted) the better part of his teenage years here, doing nothing productive at all (or anywhere else, for that matter). There's not much more to it; most "friends" I made during that time have gone their separate ways, and you likely won't find them here.

These days, I'm an all-around hobbyist who dabbles in Sega Mega Drive development and the creative practices thereof (graphics, music, and game programming in M68k assembly), and many other niches along those lines. I have an insatiable obsession with many soundtracks from notable Japanese video games throughout the years (most commonly the 90's), and I am studying music theory as well.

I don't do much of anything here anymore, in fact, I finally announced "inactivity" in October of 2018. You might find me around from time to time, but don't count on it. I have better things to do, usually... and I think my greatest accomplishment is the fact that I can now say that.

---

Left: October 2018

Discord: AkumaYin#8985
Steam: AkumaYin
Minecraft IGN: