Current time: 09-17-2019, 11:47 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
AgentZ
(Citizen)

Registration Date: 07-06-2019
Date of Birth: January 21
Local Time: 09-17-2019 at 10:47 PM

AgentZ's Forum Info
Total Posts: (Find All ThreadsFind All Posts)
Time Spent Online: 3 Days, 14 Hours, 17 Minutes, 7 Seconds

AgentZ's Contact Details
Homepage:
Private Message: Send AgentZ a private message.
ICQ Number:
AIM Screen Name:
Yahoo ID:
MSN ID:
Additional Info About AgentZ
Sex: Female
Location: I’m running around CVC most of the time. Oh? You wanted to know my REAL location? I have no idea.
Bio: Hello! My name is _AgentZ, but you can just call me Agent, or Z. I am a friendly citizen of cubeville. You can find me nubbing around at hub by throwing melons to random players. I am the mayor of the official village “Emerald Brook”, a founder of official village “Oceanica”, and the owner of “Agent and Steve Co.”. Feel free to chat with me at any point! I love talking to you guys! <3

Here are a few things about me:
I’m pretty much your average girl that likes to play Minecraft. I play percussion in a band and play ukulele at home. I have a passion for music and dancing, and I hope to have a career in music some day.

I love to read about all topics. Fantasy is pretty cool, but my favorite genres are adventure and non-fiction. If you have any good book suggestions or need one, you can ask me. :)

I am usually in game any day of the week anywhere from 9:00AM-9:00PM Central Time. I would be happy to help with anything in MC.

Avatar by SecretMermaid- Thanks so much, SM!

Minecraft IGN: