Cubeville
[Announcement] Map Expansion - Printable Version

+- Cubeville (https://www.cubeville.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: [Announcement] Map Expansion (/thread-16393.html)

Pages: 1 2

[Announcement] Map Expansion - WallyDonkey - 05-20-2019 08:03 AM

CV6 Final Map Expansion

It has been over a year since we last expanded the map, and so the SA Team have decided that we will have one last map expansion on CV6. Today the map has expanded an additional 500 blocks in all directions, making the map 9000x9000, adding another 17 million blocks for players to explore and build on.

As I'm sure many of you are aware, the minecraft 1.14 release has been riddled with bugs and problems, after a few weeks they're already on 1.14.2 to try and fix the problems. We hope that this map expansion will breathe new life into CV6 while we await a stable release on which to build CV7.

You will have time to build in the new expansion but don't worry, we won't keep you waiting forever for the next map!

We hope that you enjoy the new land and look forward to seeing what you all build. Have fun!

- The SA Team

Note: Please be advised that it will take a few days for new drops to be added and for the overview map to update with these changes, so you will have to go out and explore the wilderness on your own to see what land is available.

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - hyliangrits - 05-21-2019 02:28 PM

Hooray! Now I can finish my town Big Grin

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - FluffyDoggos_ - 05-21-2019 02:29 PM

(05-20-2019 08:03 AM)WallyDonkey Wrote:  
CV6 Final Map Expansion

It has been over a year since we last expanded the map, and so the SA Team have decided that we will have one last map expansion on CV6. Today the map has expanded an additional 500 blocks in all directions, making the map 9000x9000, adding another 17 million blocks for players to explore and build on.

As I'm sure many of you are aware, the minecraft 1.14 release has been riddled with bugs and problems, after a few weeks they're already on 1.14.2 to try and fix the problems. We hope that this map expansion will breathe new life into CV6 while we await a stable release on which to build CV7.

You will have time to build in the new expansion but don't worry, we won't keep you waiting forever for the next map!

We hope that you enjoy the new land and look forward to seeing what you all build. Have fun!

- The SA Team

Note: Please be advised that it will take a few days for new drops to be added and for the overview map to update with these changes, so you will have to go out and explore the wilderness on your own to see what land is available.
Awesome, Wow!

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - vip2kea - 05-21-2019 02:37 PM

OMG!
Yay new space!

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - AstronomicDonuts - 05-21-2019 02:39 PM

Thanks SA Team! We are vary thankful for your work Big Grin

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - Twigleg - 05-21-2019 03:31 PM

Whoo! This is awesome, thank you very much! Smile

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - Oinkerz - 05-21-2019 03:39 PM

Thanks Wally! This is exciting!

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - Tiffy - 05-21-2019 04:29 PM

Awesome :D

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - Tisjstme - 05-21-2019 05:29 PM

Cool, Thank you guyz. Much appreciated.
There has only been one other map I know of that did a 2 part expansion and that was map 4. But that was over a 22 month period, where this will be over 2 yr.. seems like CV maps are getting longer.
Ah... now my time for map 7 is closer to the true time.. XD

Cra-z u picked a good spot to build.. now u can expand west more.

I added something for prosperity cause it will be covered up with new map.
Iron Golum by Lissa.
[Image: ws4FGRt.png]

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - LissaLaine - 05-21-2019 10:09 PM

Lol Tis, I knew it could possibly get hidden some day, and that's ok.
I still have all of my alts regions, so maybe I'll come claim some land and design something else Smile

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - FrediW - 05-22-2019 05:27 PM

With all this new land it was also time for a couple of new drops, so the following portals are available in the drop ship now:

- Far North Drop (wild)
- Far South East Drop (wild)

Have fun exploring!

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - Nethermob555 - 05-23-2019 08:40 PM

I've already got outposts in both those drop areas, complete with items to help people along their way!

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - appygal - 05-24-2019 05:12 PM

I go inactive for half a week and this happens X.x

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - Nethermob555 - 05-24-2019 09:28 PM

When will the overseer map update?

RE: [Announcement] Map Expansion - trekinsanity - 05-25-2019 02:28 PM

(05-21-2019 05:29 PM)Tisjstme Wrote:  Cool, Thank you guyz. Much appreciated.
There has only been one other map I know of that did a 2 part expansion and that was map 4. But that was over a 22 month period, where this will be over 2 yr.. seems like CV maps are getting longer.
Ah... now my time for map 7 is closer to the true time.. XD

Cra-z u picked a good spot to build.. now u can expand west more.

I added something for prosperity cause it will be covered up with new map.
Iron Golum by Lissa.
[Image: ws4FGRt.png]

Thanks Tis!