Current time: 12-16-2018, 12:00 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
[Event] Spring Festival
03-31-2018, 03:11 PM
[Event] Spring Festival
Spring Festival Event!
(Opens at 10:00am Eastern on April 1st)

[Image: YlHNbZ2.jpg]

This year we have an all-new event to celebrate the coming of spring.. (for most of us ;) ) Take the bunny portal just outside of spawn in Cubeville City, and you will find yourself at the center a spring-themed island boasting various new games and attractions.

Bunny Bedlam - Try to lead a bunny with a carrot through the maze. Practice any time, but when this game is hosted by staff, there are prizes to be had.

[Image: 3H3OR4W.jpg]

Hop 'N Drop - Cubeville's first Dropper game! See if you can make it to the bottom, those who complete this course claim a cube prize. And fame, of course.

[Image: vWxpYU4.jpg]

Giant Garden Parkour - Find your way up to the butterfly who flutters above this overgrown garden. This game also comes with a cube prize for the victors.

[Image: HDPaXCI.jpg]

Dodgy-Mobs - See if you can catch all 22 mobs in this new Pokemon-style game! Take home some fun memorabilia if you manage to catch 'em all.

[Image: NR3EdL8.jpg]

The island also features a commemorative selfie station and of course..

An Egg Hunt! See the full post below for details regarding the event's egg hunt, tournaments, and prizes.

We hope you all enjoy this event, and happy spring! The portal to the island will open at 10:00am Eastern on April 1st, we'll see you there. :)

[Image: LYIT17S.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2018, 03:19 PM
[Event] Spring Festival Egg Hunt
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello CV!
We got an urgent message and need your help.

Spoiler Expand
Hello Humans,

One of the reasons why we invited you to our Sacred Spring Island is that we need your help.

The chickens have escaped the egg factory, resulting in them laying eggs absolutely everywhere on the Island. We have calculated that there are about 100 eggs on the island that need to be retrieved.

As a token of our gratitude, you will receive various gifts depending on how many eggs you return.

~Spring Festival Bunny Team

How can you help ?

When you arrive on the island you’ll want to talk to our chicken care taker, EggHuntress and she’ll explain what you need to do and how you can pick up eggs and place them into your “basket”.

They’ll give you an option of either entering the championship or doing the normal egg hunt. (See below)

The egg hunt has two categories:

[Image: 2pquxiw.jpg]

More Info Egg Hunt :
Spoiler Expand
• You can enter whenever you’d like. But please note that once you enter the normal egg hunt, you can’t enter either of the championships.

• To “pick up” an egg you’ll need to right click with your mouse. The egg will be added to your egg counter which you can see an update of each time you pick one up.

More Info on the Egg Hunt Championship :
Spoiler Expand
• The first championship will start at 10 AM (EDT) and the second one at 4 PM (EDT) everyone who hasn’t started the egg hunt by talking to the chicken care taker - Egg Huntress - on their own accord will, automatically be set up to join the championship when they are on the island.

To “pick up” an egg you’ll need to right click with your mouse. The egg will be added to the “egg counter”.

• If you have already started the championship and couldn’t obtain first place you’ll still be able to obtain rewards by collecting eggs. You’ll just miss out on the bonus.

• Championship ends when first player finds all 100 eggs. The winner will be broadcast in chat.

• You can not enter both championships.

• The winner of each round will receive a bonus as well as recognition on CV’s social media pages.

Rewards :
Spoiler Expand
When you gather...

25 eggs:
Surprise animal egg

50 eggs:
Spring Festival Lemonade

75 eggs:

Chicken decoration head

100 eggs:

Surprise~

How do I get my rewards?

There will be an NPC in the amphitheater, date to be confirmed, who will be able to give you your earned prizes.

We thank you in advance and good luck!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[Image: LYIT17S.png]
03-31-2018, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2018 05:33 PM by vip2kea.)
RE: [Event] Spring Festival
Cooleo!

Btw are there prizes for the reglyer egg hunt?

Omg a drppper yay!

Wait is this an April fools joke? (Easter is on April 1st)
03-31-2018, 05:54 PM
(03-31-2018 05:31 PM)vip2kea Wrote:  Btw are there prizes for the reglyer egg hunt?
Yes, there's a prize for every 25 eggs you can find, see under "rewards".

(03-31-2018 05:31 PM)vip2kea Wrote:  Wait is this an April fools joke? (Easter is on April 1st)
You'll find out tomorrow Wink
03-31-2018, 06:13 PM
(03-31-2018 05:54 PM)FrediW Wrote:  
(03-31-2018 05:31 PM)vip2kea Wrote:  Btw are there prizes for the reglyer egg hunt?
Yes, there's a prize for every 25 eggs you can find, see under "rewards".

(03-31-2018 05:31 PM)vip2kea Wrote:  Wait is this an April fools joke? (Easter is on April 1st)
You'll find out tomorrow Wink

k, ty Fredi
03-31-2018, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2018 07:13 PM by Tisjstme.)
I say it's NOT a joke.

Thanks guys. I will try and get all 100 eggs... yeah right.
A DROPPER u say.. Oh I have done that adventure download too.. It was awesome to do. I had seen it played by others on YouTube and thought it would have been fun to do. Watch out people I am a pro at this. My fav drop was the landscape on its side and u had to watch out for the trees... and that cow who was standing sideways on a trunk. LOL Let's see which will be my CV fav drop.

OH And... Someone who makes vids... please take some of the dropper and post them.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile
04-01-2018, 07:34 AM
ooo yay! sounds great, thank you guys so much! Big Grin
just a quick question though, if you don't enter the first round for the egg hunt champion ship, can you still join the second round?

.•♫•♬• I ᗩᗰ _KITTYᑕᗩIT Iᑎ GᗩᗰE, ᖴEEᒪ ᖴᖇEE TO ᔕᗩY ᕼI! •♬•♫•.
04-01-2018, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 07:59 AM by AstronomicDonuts.)
Thanks Guys! Can't wait to check it out! Big Grin

but wait... It's April 1st as well :o

Mayor of CV6 Village 'MountainView'
[Image: AcqV4Nc.jpg]
04-01-2018, 08:03 AM
(04-01-2018 07:34 AM)Kittycait_ Wrote:  just a quick question though, if you don't enter the first round for the egg hunt champion ship, can you still join the second round?

You can indeed, though you can only enter one of the tournaments.

[Image: 7ciirExl.png]
04-01-2018, 08:48 AM
(04-01-2018 08:03 AM)WallyDonkey Wrote:  
(04-01-2018 07:34 AM)Kittycait_ Wrote:  just a quick question though, if you don't enter the first round for the egg hunt champion ship, can you still join the second round?

You can indeed, though you can only enter one of the tournaments.

wonderful! thank you very much Smile

.•♫•♬• I ᗩᗰ _KITTYᑕᗩIT Iᑎ GᗩᗰE, ᖴEEᒪ ᖴᖇEE TO ᔕᗩY ᕼI! •♬•♫•.
04-01-2018, 06:07 PM
I call not fare.... MP got all the eggs first. Well that's what he said on discord. And Why is it not fare u ask??? Cause I am so far ahead of u guys I am asleep when u start these things, then I don't get there till half way through your day.
Gratz MP.

And Quest Builder. Smile
04-01-2018, 06:32 PM
(04-01-2018 06:07 PM)Tisjstme Wrote:  I call not fare.... MP got all the eggs first. Well that's what he said on discord. And Why is it not fare u ask??? Cause I am so far ahead of u guys I am asleep when u start these things, then I don't get there till half way through your day.
Gratz MP.

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
04-02-2018, 07:27 PM
I know QD, I know... But I have found a lot of eggs and hit a lot of mobz too.
Also having fun on the tree parkour, which is the kind I love.

And Quest Builder. Smile
04-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Ok, nub confusion goin on here. I finally figured out the mob catch one but, when I went to the huntress to get the egghunt started never got instructions. What did I do wrong? I would ask my son, but he was on the island earlier and had no sweet clue what he was supposed to do except the dropper. Also if you exit say because you actually have to adult and do normal life stuff do you lose your progress? Me and the Llama had it out for quite a while lol. Being blimd ish and trying to catch a speed demon is not an easy feat lol. This is also our first ever etempt at an event on any server so it is a whole new world.
04-02-2018, 10:05 PM
(04-02-2018 09:17 PM)Myles29 Wrote:  Ok, nub confusion goin on here. I finally figured out the mob catch one but, when I went to the huntress to get the egghunt started never got instructions. What did I do wrong? I would ask my son, but he was on the island earlier and had no sweet clue what he was supposed to do except the dropper. Also if you exit say because you actually have to adult and do normal life stuff do you lose your progress? Me and the Llama had it out for quite a while lol. Being blimd ish and trying to catch a speed demon is not an easy feat lol. This is also our first ever etempt at an event on any server so it is a whole new world.
I had to talk to huntress a second time before she gave me the option to go hunt eggs. If that doesn't fix it for you, I think an admin can reset it so you can try again. You won't lose your progress either, it'll stay until the event closes, which usually is at least a month Smile

[Image: bsIuV2o.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)