Current time: 12-16-2018, 11:47 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
[Build Battle] Quest Voting
10-29-2018, 03:54 PM
[Build Battle] Quest Voting
Quest Build Battle Voting

Building has come to a close on the Quest Build Battle competition, and voting can begin. Please read the rules before placing your vote.

Rules
  • You cannot vote for yourself.
  • You can only vote once.
  • Please look at all plots before casting your vote.
  • Do not simply vote for your friends because they are your friends. Vote for the people you truly believe have done the best job building for the theme.

Time Frame

There are so many terrific entries - With all the builds to consider and Halloween just around the corner, we have extended the vote period to 2 weeks. Voting will be open until Midnight EST the night of Monday, November 12th. That is, you will have all day the 12th to complete your votes, and voting will close at the start of the 13th.

How to Vote

Post your top three choices here, or, if you want your vote to be anonymous, you can forum PM it to Saemai instead. If you want to include feedback for the builder along with your vote you are welcome to do so, just make sure your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices are clearly defined in your post.

Again, please see all builds before placing your vote so you can make a fair judgement, and vote for the builds you think are best for the competition, not just because they are your friends. Anyone who wishes to vote but is unable to do so over the forums may send them to Saemai on Discord, or contact any A+ in-game.

Good Luck!

Best wishes to all the builders. You've really done a great job, it is surely going to be difficult for voters to choose. Whether you win the competition or not, you should be proud.

[Image: LYIT17S.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2018, 03:58 PM
RE: [Build Battle] Quest Voting
1. SpamSammich
2. Tisjstme
3. ClawpunkMachine
GL everyone!

"What was the Panda doing, robbing a McDonalds?" -BRIN_OO 2018
"The Panda eats, shoots, and leaves." -SirChompers 2018
"Despacito Mayonaise" -SlenderFirebolt 2018
[Image: t5sjGL7.png]
10-29-2018, 04:03 PM
1-Tisjstme
2-wahvie
3-SpamSammich

Proud Founder Of CV6 Fletchland

Some Quotes From Citizens -
'Hey anyone have a pie? Nope ok then i will just set eating this pie then' ~Kea_7k
'MEMO TO TIS.... Remember this ...ok.. Tis u listening.. good.'
~Tisjstme
'All people in the UK know eachother.'
~vic-torus
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2018, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2018 06:16 PM by Clawbyte.)
1. Samanthaalexx4
2. Talsair
3. SirChompers

[Image: UyrCIOL.jpg]
10-29-2018, 06:26 PM
1: ClawpunkMachine
2:SirChompers
3:Tisjstme

[Image: 59gMftq.png]
Gold is Derp
Gold Is Love
Gold is all
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2018, 07:27 PM
1. Tisjstme
2. SpamSammich
3. ClawpunkMachine

Awesome job peeps!
10-30-2018, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 07:00 AM by SpamSammich.)
Eyy, my time to vote, gonna list my top 3 on top and go in depth in the spoiler below.
1. Tisjstme
2. SecretMermaid
3. Clawpunkmachine

Spoiler Expand
My Thoughts
Tis: A really good build all around, really love it, very little I would change except some personal tweaks to certain areas, really amazing build, Love the idea of the skulls as rocks in the crystal cave.

SecretMermaid: amazing organics in the area, love the mushrooms and that mine you have underneath, buuuut, I already told you, that interior :3 its way too modern for a medieval build, but I can see it fitting in a strong fantasy theme. Also, would have loved some nice big spruce framed windows but the blending windows work fine.

Claw: I really love the style you have for the build, the thick, curved roofing is quite unique and has a really amazing effect, I wish you would have gone bigger than the same single story houses over and over but it does catch a small village vibe of sorts. I also love the storyline you have integrated into your build. Overall, your build is quite simple, but it adds to the small cute little village theme and its also very consistent throughout the build, which is much better than over-detailing certain spots and leaving others bland. Really cool build.

Others I Wanted to vote for:

Talsair: I loved the theme you went for, and it's nicely done, you built those towers really well and there's nothing I would change with them, a few armour stand mannequins would have been nice but not necessary. As for the fiery area, I love the portal, its really cool and it was designed perfectly, the explosion looks epic as well. You fixed up the "worms" really well but I'm not the biggest fan of the body shape and length, really good though. It was really hard deciding who to vote for, if I had 4 I'd vote for you as well.

SirChompers: Amazing replica you have there, kind of disappointing its just the one structure and the rest is plain, I don't feel like that much effort was put into the surrounding area and it would have been better if you'd built more around it, perhaps some small volcanoes and lava lakes or extending the structure outwards more. Still pretty cool.

Eureka: You had an amazing start and finish, my only issue is the roofing really, but keep trying and you'll improve and become better and better. You're really good at detailing and pretty much everything else though.

Wahvie: you had a really cool idea, I love the mountain you did, amazing terraforming, and your idea was cool. Wish you'd worked on it more but still overall a good build.

Delfy: nub

Gj everyone, a tonne of epic builds, even if I didnt mention you. Best of luck to all of you!

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
10-30-2018, 05:15 PM
Oh my gumdrops. You don't know how hard this was.. I can honestly say my head hurts now, I love everyone's builds. Okay so I've decided..
1st - SecretMermaid - I loved her build so much! It's beautifully put together and I love her imagination, great job.
2nd - SpookyZac - WOw! I loved it Zac, the tower is amazing and the vines make it look real. If that was an actual place I'd love to visit it (Mermaid's too hehe)
3rd - ClawPunkMachine - Awesome, Claw. It was a hard decision putting you 3rd but I stand by what my decisions were. Great job still Claw, I love the grass it makes it stand out. Love it. Big Grin

Unicornfarts1599

Favorite Quotes:
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened
-Dr. Suess
Be the change that you wish to see in the world
-Mahatma Gandhi

[Image: MCNT_5b9adb34410eb_2.png]
10-30-2018, 09:08 PM
1) TrekkieAtHeart

2) Samanthaalexx4

3) SecretMermaid

This was a really hard decision! I believe that everyone did a fantastic job here Smile

Mayor of CV6 Village 'MountainView'
[Image: AcqV4Nc.jpg]
10-30-2018, 09:49 PM
Going by a point system of 1st = 3 pts, 2nd = 2pts and 3rd = 1pt, for all the votes on this thread alone and not any pm's, we have:
1st - Tis(12pts)
2nd - Claw, Spam, Mermaid(6pts)
3rd - Samantha(5pts)

[Image: MCNT_575155bb22163_2.png]
Nubbing on CV since 9th May 2015
Proud Mayor of Inferno CV 5
Proud Mayor of Piraeus CV 6
"The Great Delfic Omletacle!"
10-30-2018, 10:05 PM
I am in the same boat as everyone else... This is the worst vote I have ever had to do.
My choices were made on, how well the person built, not for how much the person built and for the things in their build that the person could or could not build. My choices were also made for how much time the person spent on their build. So I came up with 6 people who in my eyes ALL had redeeming qualities within their builds. They were in no order SpookyZac, Mer, Tal, Spam, Eur and Claw. Now, putting only 3 of these people in a 1st, 2nd and 3rd order was where I got stumped.

Zac, I love how you did that tower. The roof is awesome.
Mer, You have a flare for fantasy and I think I have seen you do these mushrooms before.
Tal, You captured that explosion well. The worms look menacing.
Spam/QD, At first I wasn't sure where you were going with your build, but you managed to pull through. Looks great.
Eur, Nice Dungeon man. (yes I found the way in, but didn't find any other secrets) You have a knack for roofs. But the lawns could have had a little more texture to it with grass and flowers.
Claw, Over all you did a great medieval build. You have the knack for a story line too.

1st : Clawpunkmachine
2nd : Talsair
3rd : Spookyzac

I would have loved to have voted for the other 3 and all those who built in this contest, but I couldn't.
I chose who I did for what I think they could bring to the quest world.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile
11-02-2018, 05:09 PM
Dragon Ratings

1st place: FrankABlacksmith
2nd: Spookbird
3rd: xX_Leafeon_Xx

Reasoning:

Frank gets first place because I get an emotional reaction from this amazing dragon-
whats he doing? Where is he going? Is he going to destroy the colorful village next to him?
Nobody knows. But look at that face. I trust that dragon.

Spookbird gets second because, while it truly shows a mastery of dragon building skills, I do not get the same reaction. Perhaps if it was in an environment. I love the single tooth and the kawaii eyes (And the blush of course, wonderful touch.)

Leaf- I like the fire and the banner eyes, it looks like a baby dragon and i'm all for that. I hope one day it will grow up to be bigger, better, and hopefully, just as cute (With a hint of scary)

Special mentions: 21pwilliams, Unicornfarts1599
21: The dragon looks like meatlug from how to train your dragon, but red. I like it.
Uni: I dont know how you pulled off making such a small dragon and it still reads as a dragon. Congrats, im impressed

[Image: PihsJjQ.jpg]
11-02-2018, 05:23 PM
my votes are

#1. Clawbyte
#2. SecretMermaid
#3. Euraka (I think thats how you spell it xD)

this was really hard too decide! good luck everyone!

[Image: E85Ici0.jpg?1]
11-03-2018, 09:35 AM
ClawpunkMachine = Clawbyte

[Image: UyrCIOL.jpg]
11-03-2018, 09:58 AM
xX_Leafeon_Xx = LeafWhatsHerName xD

"What was the Panda doing, robbing a McDonalds?" -BRIN_OO 2018
"The Panda eats, shoots, and leaves." -SirChompers 2018
"Despacito Mayonaise" -SlenderFirebolt 2018
[Image: t5sjGL7.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)