Current time: 12-16-2018, 02:28 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
CV Arcade is officially open !
11-14-2018, 03:34 PM
CV Arcade is officially open !
Introducing Cubeville Arcade

[Image: lBtR8ym.png]

CV Arcade is now officially open, with the key attraction being a fully functional multi-player NUBMAN game !

[Image: dj6zrMM.png]

If you ever wanted to be pacman, or one of his ghostly friends, then now is your opportunity.

Have an awesome time completing multi level challenges with one player as "Nubman" and the others being ghosts. The game is complete with power pills, and side teleports to provide endless hours of fun.

[Image: 5HXJf7t.png]

How to get there

From /hub, go through the games portal. Then turn left and you will see the games section of skylands:

[Image: gsaSHJM.png]

Follow the path and you will find the entrance portal to Nubman and the Arcade:

[Image: OffvzHg.png]

How to play Nubman

When you arrive in CV Arcade you can jump down to the floor, and make your way over to the Nubman machine. You will find two gold launchpads, which will shoot you up towards the game controls.

- Nubman requires a minimum of 3 players, and a maximum of 5. When you are ready to play, all players should stand near the joystick (within the signs) before pressing one of the stone buttons on the joystick. If you have too few, or too many players in the area the game will not start.

- All players will be teleported into the game, with one random player becoming Nubman, and the others Ghosts. The Ghosts will start in the centre of the maze, and Nubman at the bottom.

- As Nubman your goal is to run over all the red stone lamps, which will turn them off. There are four “Power Pills”, one in each corner, which will allow you to eat the Ghosts for a short period of time. This is also indicated with a sound effect, so it's recommended to play with your volume on. You can use the teleport gates on the sides of the maze to exit one side and appear on the opposite one, and once you have turned off all the lamps you will progress to the next level. To complete the game, you will need to complete all the levels without being eaten by a Ghost. You have one life only, and five fun levels to complete.

- As a Ghost your task is simpler, eat Nubman. You should be careful however, as if Nubman has eaten a Power Pill then he can eat you. In the event of you being eaten, you need to return to the centre/start box in the middle of the maze to regenerate. If you catch Nubman the game ends and the Ghosts win.

Please note: Nubman is still in Beta phase testing, so if you encounter any issues please post them here, or place a modreq ingame.

We hope that you enjoy this as much as we do Smile

[Image: ed9M8pN.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: CV Arcade is officially open !
That's so awesome :O

I can't wait to try this out Big Grin

[Image: 9hFgfLU.jpg]
"A Sammich is not just a sandwich; it is not just a meal. Sammich is a term reserved for only the holiest and mightiest of all sandwiches. A Sammich is a true work of culinary art"
11-14-2018, 05:06 PM
OMG
osm
:o

"What was the Panda doing, robbing a McDonalds?" -BRIN_OO 2018
"The Panda eats, shoots, and leaves." -SirChompers 2018
"Despacito Mayonaise" -SlenderFirebolt 2018
[Image: t5sjGL7.png]
11-14-2018, 08:02 PM
wow... what can I say.. its... rofl/cool. I luv eet.

Still laughing...

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile
11-15-2018, 12:28 AM
Played a few rounds of this. It's really fun! I highly recommended trying it out Smile

Mayor of CV6 Village 'MountainView'
[Image: AcqV4Nc.jpg]
11-16-2018, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2018 09:48 AM by vip2kea.)
Omg an arcade!
Cooleo!

[||||||||||][$]vip2kea(C): Hi CV!

Joined near Feb 2015
Got SK somewhere in map 5 2016
Got $ rank on June 15th 2018
Got blockhead perk on November 15th 2018
11-19-2018, 10:09 AM
Thanks for your comments guys, and I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying Nubman Smile

[Image: ed9M8pN.jpg]
11-19-2018, 05:23 PM
I had a go at this FAST paced game... and I mean fast... I couldn't keep up with it. what with trying to read chat and chase the nub around and not knowing I had to go to centre. So after 5 rounds of confusion, I gave up. XD
But it was fun .. if this old lady could understand what it was she was doing. rofl.

[Image: QC6qx5D.png]
And Quest Builder. Smile
11-19-2018, 06:40 PM
Wow! The Nub man game is awesome!! Thank you all staff you made this game!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)