Current time: 07-18-2019, 01:54 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Goodbye dpa1991 :(
01-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Goodbye dpa1991 :(
You were pretty awesome while I knew you, thanks for everything :mrgreen:

It sucks to see you go, especially because of griefers. Good luck with your life, and I hope you still come on the forum from time to time and chat with us Smile

Sorry about what happened to your stuff, I wish there was something I could do :|
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2011, 12:36 PM
Re: Goodbye dpa1991 :(
Shouldn't leave the day before new protection scheme is put in place to protect your stuff...

"While my actions are rarely as dark as ShadowGator, I assure you, my mind is." - Inutterable
[Image: Cateyes-main.png]
Find all posts by this user
01-22-2011, 03:45 PM
ShadowGator Wrote:Shouldn't leave the day before new protection scheme is put in place to protect your stuff...
I have nothing left, so that don't matter lol

Any ways my brother wants me to keep playing so Im gonna give it another shot, on another server probably.
01-22-2011, 03:52 PM
I just got on to say hey to goalie and noticed Saajkoon was on. He was griefing my house and admited to it getting banned -- why did he get unbanned? I bet hes the one that stole my stuff..
01-22-2011, 08:56 PM
If you have a screen shot of the chat we can ban him. No idea who he is though, I never heard or saw of him.

"While my actions are rarely as dark as ShadowGator, I assure you, my mind is." - Inutterable
[Image: Cateyes-main.png]
01-22-2011, 09:33 PM
Sajkoon is the one that admited to griefing and Lord biron banned him along with Mynners

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)